Last day of deer season...

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
... in the metro counties. After not seeing much in the way of deer movement in what seems like forever, they are running wild today! Lost track of how many I've seen. Watched a really nice one pushing a group of 9 does off my deck. I don't bow hunt. :doh:

deer on the roof of house.jpg

... in the metro counties. After not seeing much in the way of deer movement in what seems like forever, they are running wild today! Lost track of how many I've seen. Watched a really nice one pushing a group of 9 does off my deck. I don't bow hunt. :doh:

You need to fix that! I got a crossbow 2years ago and love it. You should try it.

I think they can either read, or have PETA informers. When I was a contractor at Fort Knox back in the 1980's, it was amazing how they would show up in housing areas right at the start of hunting season. It was like they were deliberately taunting hunters.

What the hell were they doing on your deck in the first place?

well you have this year to get started up and ready for season

Back
Top Bottom