Lastest Visitor To My Feeder

i53.tinypic.com_2lw83eo.jpg

New Kid on the block.

Just went back up today and moved the camera and put out some dog food old bear hunter friend of mine says that dry dogfood will keep him around and coming back something about the smell carrying well. IDK this is my first rodeo as far as a trail cam and feeder set up goes did it to bait up some hogs for trapping property owner wants the hogs gone. If I can keep the bear the hogs will stay gone LOL.
Ialways baited up hogs with corn soaked in burnt motor oil, sounds sick but they love it!
It never failed me.

let me know if you need help with them hogs

X2 on the hog help. I can expedite their departure from the property...LOL. :laugh:

The bear pictures remind me of the pics my buddy from Ellijay used to take from his front porch. He had a full-grown black bear that hung around his house on a daily basis. He wasn't feed it...but it was hanging around.

X3 on helping with the hogs. looks like you got the whole fam damly of piggy's now. I like that bear, he's cute lookin. how old do you think that bear is? how much you think he weighs?

I'm not sure on the weight but when he stands up he has over a 8 ft reach I had to jack the feeder up now he is trying to climb the tree to get to it he won't eat the feed off the ground I even threw out some whole ears of corn he wouldnt eat it either. A friend of mine said he was about 3 years old that is about the time they get run off from their mamma and have to find their own area.
i53.tinypic.com_17cpcl.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_24yvgva.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_2v848dx.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_24xqdf4.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_2gt3wye.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_2qk42t1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom