• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Launched a new site for Florida today!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I really like the fact that the site is very local to Georgia, so instead of trying to build a huge national site I've been thinking about trying to have multiple smaller sites. I think that way we may be able to maintain the local feel we have here. Who knows if it will actually work! :D

I sent emails out to all the members we have here with Florida listed as their location, which is about 120 or so, hopefully that's enough to get it off the ground.

Just letting you guy's know what's going on, and if you get bored and want to check it out and maybe throw up some posts to help kick start it, the address is FloridaODT.com

Thanks!

JUST JOINED THE FLORIDA SITE TOO---- IF IT GET'S GOING AND BECOMES AS GOOD AND AS FRIENDLY AS THE GA SITE---- IT WILL BE KICK-ASS----------GOOD LUCK WITH IT------MAYBE I WILL BUY A BUS AND RUN TRIPS BACK AND FORTH FROM FL TO GA SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE THERE TRADES---FIGURE THAT------:peace: :peace:

The sites are completely separate, so if you want to participate there you have to register there. If you guys want to throw in some gun reviews or start some light discussion threads to help get things going that would be cool!

This thread may vanish in a little while, I don't want to overwhelm the florida site with Georgia folks :D

JUST JOINED THE FLORIDA SITE TOO---- IF IT GET'S GOING AND BECOMES AS GOOD AND AS FRIENDLY AS THE GA SITE---- IT WILL BE KICK-ASS----------GOOD LUCK WITH IT------MAYBE I WILL BUY A BUS AND RUN TRIPS BACK AND FORTH FROM FL TO GA SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE THERE TRADES---FIGURE THAT------:peace: :peace:

If you are a member of any other florida outdoors site, it would be cool if you could spread the word there as well.

Back
Top Bottom