• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LAX Ammunition - good prices, any good?

I like them. Good stuff but went with the Freedommunitions sale on the re-manufactured stuff recently. Great deal and good stuff. Will use the again!

Just ordered some 357 Magnum from them, will see how I like it. They also had some good deals on new ammo from other manufacturers. Got some Tula 30 carbine for $16/box of 50.

I buy from Laxammo. As far as their remanufactured and factory new, I tried their 357 mag and 44mag. I'll buy them again because of the price and because they are ok for practice but I found them quite weak. Other than that quality is ok.

How are their shipping charges? Free shipping offers is the main reason I prefer Freedom. I would buy all of my ammo from Georgia Arms but paying tax + shipping really kills it for me.

Shipping is pretty standard. Freedom has us all spoiled on this now, but the ammo-can of 500 rounds of 357 and 500 rounds of 30 Carbine were $21.

Finally got a chance to shoot this the other night. I wouldn't say the loads were any weaker than most 'target' 357 Mag I've shot. They had a definite thump, although they weren't too stout to enjoy.

Quality seemed similar to GA Arms, but in this case FMJ (or maybe just plated) instead of the LRN you get with them. They were less smokey than GA Arms version too.

Overall, I was pretty happy. I'll definitely order from them again.

Back
Top Bottom