• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LC9 or CM9

Antman157

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
Debating on Ruger LC9 or Kahr CM9 .. Help me decide, I'm sort of in the middle .. I have a LCP and I enjoy it .. But I have heard real good things about the CM9 also

Thoughts and pics welcomed

The CM9 has a MUCH better trigger. Fit and finish are a lot better too. Plus the LC9 is more about the size of the CW9. The CM9 is a little easier to conceal.

What Bikeguy said.

The CM9 has really decent sights compared to many (Ruger as well) of the other pocket rockets. It's a very tight compact package and you will be hard pressed to find a smaller 9mm. The magazines for the CW9 will fit the CM9 and I carry a spare on the belt for either the CW9 or CM9 carried.

The feed ramp is off-set to allow the bore axis to drop which reduces muzzle flip. The trigger is like a smooth reduced pull weight D/A pull and I think it's very nice for such an inexpensive weapon.

7 yards

i47.tinypic.com_t5qalf.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_33xu2ck.jpg

Edit: The CM9 fits pretty good in a jacket pocket but the CW9 doesn't for me. If the gun is going to be carried consider the CW9 as it has a bit more handle and a bit easier to shoot accurately, but the CM is no slouch if you have average size hands. Bigger hands may have issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom