Lead Poisioning Risk

Bsquared62

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
95   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced, or know anyone who has experienced, lead Poisioning from exposure in a shooting range, handling bullets, or reloading? I was reading about it yesterday and feel like I have some of the symptoms.

Has anyone ever experienced, or know anyone who has experienced, lead Poisioning from exposure in a shooting range, handling bullets, or reloading? I was reading about it yesterday and feel like I have some of the symptoms.

Hope not, bro....I've been reloading cast bullets, casting bullets, and shooting them for decades....never a problem.

Well, there are a million reasons for some of this stuff, so I seriously doubt it. Just curious what is real vs. what you read on the Internet...But good to know it isn't that common.

There is a risk of lead exposure from handling primers, cast bullets, spent cases and the dust from tumble cleaning brass. There is a much higher risk from shooting lead in an indoor range or general shooting in an indoor range with poor ventilation. If you do reload and/or shoot lead there is always going to be lead residue on your hands. D-Lead is a great product and I highly recommend the use of it.

Back
Top Bottom