• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leave your problems behind….

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_8716.jpeg

I recall somebody online who had access to liquid nitrogen and whenever somebody in the building where they worked had a tire locking device installed, they would drip some nitrogen on specific part of the lock then hit it with a cold chisel. They would break pretty easy. He said after a while the company doing the parking enforcement stopped visiting their parking lot due to the busted locks. Bet those locks aren't cheap either.

I have access to dry ice and wonder if it would do the job? Not as cold as liquid nitrogen but might be worth an experiment with some scrap metal one afternoon.

I recall somebody online who had access to liquid nitrogen and whenever somebody in the building where they worked had a tire locking device installed, they would drip some nitrogen on specific part of the lock then hit it with a cold chisel. They would break pretty easy. He said after a while the company doing the parking enforcement stopped visiting their parking lot due to the busted locks. Bet those locks aren't cheap either.

I have access to dry ice and wonder if it would do the job? Not as cold as liquid nitrogen but might be worth an experiment with some scrap metal one afternoon.
In for the results !! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom