• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Leaving negative feedback

I would leave Neutral feedback if no time and place were set....
I would also copy that into the feedback message to warn other ODTers that this guy is a tire kicker.

negative feedback in this situation, if no meet was set, is not warranted.

Last edited:
I dont think it will stick at all. If you guys never technically made a deal, then you have no reason to leave negative feedback.

I always list what the deal includes-> price, location to meet at, meet time, my cell #, and what I will be driving. If the buyer/sellers says "ok" then we have a deal. If not, then I move on and consider it a no go.

The following is the message I received after several attempts to contact member

Sorry for the delay...Went to the falcons game & was unable (in no condition) to text. I'm going to pass on the trade.
It appears the Obama Admin. is restarting the AR ban scare & I will gamble that this type firearm may become more valuable...

That guy sounds like a C U next Tuesday.....

The following is the message I received after several attempts to contact member

Sorry for the delay...Went to the falcons game & was unable (in no condition) to text. I'm going to pass on the trade.
It appears the Obama Admin. is restarting the AR ban scare & I will gamble that this type firearm may become more valuable...
What a douchebag. I had a guy back out on me after date , time and place were set. He said he found the gun cheaper somewhere else. Left him negative feedback and he couldn't understand why. He got really butt hurt. Lol. Negative stuck though.

I prefer to just move on unless I was stood up for the agreed to meet. Just don't deal with them again. I would have to have received a real screwing to leave negative feedback.

Back
Top Bottom