• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Left handed bow

M1bay

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Looking for something for my 10yr old. We aren’t bow hunters so doesn’t need to be fancy. I would rather not junk so he doesn’t get discouraged but I just need something that will work for the backyard. He is huge and strong for his age. So a small men’s or a woman’s bow might work. Not an expert in these things. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Looking for something for my 10yr old. We aren’t bow hunters so doesn’t need to be fancy. I would rather not junk so he doesn’t get discouraged but I just need something that will work for the backyard. He is huge and strong for his age. So a small men’s or a woman’s bow might work. Not an expert in these things. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

I know someone that may be getting rid of a Diamond Infinite Edge left handed in the Canton area. It's one that is very adjustable with draw length and poundage. Btw, anything under this from Diamond, Mission Craze, PSE Stinger and a few others will have a degree of "junk". I am not sure about Bear Cruzer. Stay away from anything that has plastic on cam modules, and if you want something that will last or have some resale value in a few years stay away from bows that retail much under $300.

Thanks for the helpful info. I appreciate it. I may be interested in the Diamond, but it may be out of my range. Let me know the details if they want to sell it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom