• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Left lane cruisers....

images7.memedroid.com_images_UPLOADED198_569db0f17fd63.jpeg

If the driver in the left is doing the speed limit and you are doing the speed limit, why do you take issue? If you want to speed and put others at risk, maybe you should be the one we are complaining about.

If the driver in the left is doing the speed limit and you are doing the speed limit, why do you take issue? If you want to speed and put others at risk, maybe you should be the one we are complaining about.
The driver in the left lane is breaking the law. Left lane is for passing, not cruising.
BTW who deputized you and made you a road monitor?

Riding in the left lane where you are impeding the flow of traffic, is much more dangerous than speeding. When others have to make 2 lane changes to get around your slow self, you are putting others at risk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is this actually on paper somewhere? Ive always looked at it like this. Each lane to the left of your lane is a passing lane. Sitting in the left lane on an interstate and blocking someone from passing is no different than blocking someone from passing you on a two lane road. If someone tried to come around you on a two lane and you pulled over to block them, thats what you’re doing on an interstate. Plain and simple. Stop deputizing yourself.

Is this actually on paper somewhere? Ive always looked at it like this. Each lane to the left of your lane is a passing lane. Sitting in the left lane on an interstate and blocking someone from passing is no different than blocking someone from passing you on a two lane road. If someone tried to come around you on a two lane and you pulled over to block them, thats what you’re doing on an interstate. Plain and simple. Stop deputizing yourself.

I remember reading somewhere that "passing on the right" is illegal under GA law...I don't know if that's still true, but I think it was/is meant to discourage aggressive passing lane changers.

Back
Top Bottom