• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion Run & Gun spencer Tennessee

I’m sure it will be an annoyance, but if you can shoot an azmith and have a Garmin watch to count distance, should be doable is my guess. I doubt they would make it so hard only the best could get through.

I'm just carrying a tent and a meal. You guys can come find me Monday morning.

As far as having to be on social media or Facebook and friend request people to find out info about a match I paid to be in....uh no.

Match directors have our emails and that's where all info should be posted or on a dedicated website so everyone knows where they can check for updates. Squarespace is $16 a month.

I'm just carrying a tent and a meal. You guys can come find me Monday morning.

As far as having to be on social media or Facebook and friend request people to find out info about a match I paid to be in....uh no.

Match directors have our emails and that's where all info should be posted or on a dedicated website so everyone knows where they can check for updates. Squarespace is $16 a month.
It’s where most of the RnG’s are and has the biggest reach. I’m sure Matt will send an email with round count etc.

It’s where most of the RnG’s are and has the biggest reach. I’m sure Matt will send an email with round count etc.
You can post on multiple platforms, its a simple copy/paste. They can't even be consistent on facebook. One day its on the event page, the next on the page of the host facility and the next on the directors personal/private page like what happened at the last match I was at. Sending updates through the practiscore registration email seems to be the solution if you don't want to have your own website for the event.

Back
Top Bottom