• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

yah know. . . you could just not read the posts complaining about price. . . . ya know. . . . like you tell others to do.
seems like like these threads just as much as everyone else though because you keep coming back. dont like what your reading . . .move along . . . .lawl :cool:

But, ya know.....I don't want to move on. I enjoy pointing out the stupidity of complaining about an issue that you and others have absolutely no control over. I enjoy telling you and others that there is a way to change the rules......contact the owner. If you just complain about an issue and do not seek to resolve it, that just sounds like complaining just to complain. But, if you do not like my responses, don't read my posts, ya know..... There is an ignore list you could use if you are unable to do just not read my posts.

Poors be like

spare some 9mm's.gif

Well, we are forced to do it under cover of darkness in The Pasture, far away from exerting any influence on the outrageously prices items.

You have done what they do with protesters... Here is a designated "free speech area", set up 11 miles into the woods, far away from the actual event in question... ;-)

What makes you believe you have freedom to speak as you please on ODT? I will point out to you again, you gave up your free speech when you signed up and joined this site. You agreed to follow the rules. You are a "special" member aren't you? Keep it up and prove again that your ignorance of the rules makes you "special". Like shooting fish in a barrel.....ya know?

Buy those $499 ones and flip them here for $650.
Become an entrepreneur.

Illegal and shady AF. I won't be that guy. $150 profit and risking ATF trouble for being an unlicensed dealer? Not worth it. I make that in less than 2 hours at work. I don't need to resort to that kinda shady stuff to make monies...

Illegal and shady AF. I won't be that guy. $150 profit and risking ATF trouble for being an unlicensed dealer? Not worth it. I make that in less than 2 hours at work. I don't need to resort to that kinda shady stuff to make monies...
its only illegal per ATF guidelines if you purchase the firearm with the intentions of reselling it. If you buy a gun and then decide you don't want it and sell it there's nothing wrong with that. But if a person does it over and over say 10-20 guns then yeah you might get in some trouble, but thats really besides the point. Oh and congratulations on how much money you make

Back
Top Bottom