Let the SEC trash talking begin!

Shoulda been worse than a 3pt. loss. Offensive line better step up next or SC will stomp us a new one. Murray looked pretty bad but wasn't getting any help from his front 5. Defensive play wasn't too awful bad considering the number of freshmen we fielded. Loss is a loss though.

Nick T

image.jpg

I know that BAMA has some things to work on in preparation for the next game. In the case of UGA, if you had to lose a game losing the first game against a non-conference opponent, is not fatal. Now if they don't take care of business by defeating SC, then they will once again be out of the running for a national championship. I would not want to be in the shoes of the UGA coach if they go 0-2 to start this season.

Six SEC teams remain in the the Top 25. Alabama is still No. 1 and received 58 of 60 first-place votes after its 35-10 win over Virginia Tech in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta. Poor offensive line play didn't deter voters from keeping the two-time defending champs in the driver's seat for the final BCS national title.
image.jpg

Six SEC teams remain in the the Top 25. Alabama is still No. 1 and received 58 of 60 first-place votes after its 35-10 win over Virginia Tech in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta. Poor offensive line play didn't deter voters from keeping the two-time defending champs in the driver's seat for the final BCS national title.
View attachment 222672

until somebody else wins the chip, they are still the champs in my book. i just wish my noles can prove themselves against y'all this yr to test our wares

Back
Top Bottom