• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LET'S GO HAWKS!

I am not going to enter the LeBron versus Jordan discussion. Different times and totally different players.
Hawks should have won that game last night. Another poor shooting night and the Hawks will be down 0 - 2 and headed to Cleveland. The Hawks played a decent game, but just could not make a basket when they needed one to stay in the game. You have to score against the Cavs because the Cavs can and will score against the Hawks. Now that the Hawks have lost home court advantage, it really doesn't look good for the Hawks, but stranger things have happened.

I am not going to enter the LeBron versus Jordan discussion. Different times and totally different players.
Hawks should have won that game last night. Another poor shooting night and the Hawks will be down 0 - 2 and headed to Cleveland. The Hawks played a decent game, but just could not make a basket when they needed one to stay in the game. You have to score against the Cavs because the Cavs can and will score against the Hawks. Now that the Hawks have lost home court advantage, it really doesn't look good for the Hawks, but stranger things have happened.

They had a mediocre shooting series against the bullets, oops the wizards. They can't get away with it this series.

Reactions: JWC
Depends how healthy Demarre is. If he is not a go then I would think Bazemore is the next man up.

Yeah, Bazemore I would think. He is athletic but weighs even less than Demarre so LBJ will have his way with Bazemore too...

Good news is that Kyrie Irving is most likely out.

I think we see Demerre in street clothes. From what 680 was saying, that's not a quick recovery. Maybe next week at home but probably not the next three games.

If he is not playing at all, then I doubt there will be another Hawks home game this season if we don't win tonight. Good news is Kyrie isn't playing, but we dominated the PG battle in game 1 and it didn't do much for us.

Back
Top Bottom