• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets see your AR15!!!

Core15 in Lupus Hyrographics and Cerak 007.jpg002.jpgote FDE. professionalpowdercoat.com

Here are 2 of mine plus one that is about to be finished (not going to show all of them), plus my wife's M&P 15-22 with pink furnture.

The unfinished one was cerakoted by daddymatt (he does some very cool work) of this website. Aero Precision upper and lower, PSA lower parts kit. I have a Daniel Defense barrel, NiB BCG, and BCM charging handle for it. I have everything except the BCM gas block, it should arrive next week and then it will be completed.

The other one with the FDE furniture is a PSA lower with Magpul gear with the upper that was on special from AIM surplus-DD barrel, NiB BCG, etc. Definitely my KISS rifle.

My first love, complete Spikes rifle with EoTech XPS 2.0. All mall-ninja'd out with too much gear. But I love her.

Also my wife's M&P 15-22 with pink Ergo gear (thanks b.a. customkydex!) and Vortex Strikefire.

Next I have to get busy building my Umbrella Corp rifle (already have the upper and lower).

new FDE.jpgpinkAR.jpg

ar8.jpgShelly.jpg

Last edited:
ARs2.jpg

Good looking rigs all. Heres mine.

Stag Arms 3G with Mtac. Love this setup but it sure is a fatass =)

Spikes Punisher Lower with PSA 16 Upper with MI SS G2. Debating aimpoint or another 1-4 on this one. Also need to order another set of Troys. Not sure about the ACS on this one, might go back to a CTR. This is supposed to be my lightweight setup ><

Both sporting Geissele triggers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom