• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see your jeep!

Heres mine and my wifes

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g266_gaducker_jeep019.jpg

Nice scrambler. Later when the boys get older, I hope to find one to build.

View attachment 119739Here's mine, 98 TJ, had it since 1999, still love it!

Nice. Had an 87 YJ which my Father brought brand new then sold to me then I sold it back, lol. Shouldn't have done that as he had the funds to do build it right as I was a just a young man and broke. Now that I'm older had to ditch the fast cars and 2-door rigs (for now) as me and the wife are plus one. Got a project XJ (my compromise) but am planning on picking up a TJ in the future. What power-plant is in yours? 2.5, 4.0, or something custom?

Last edited:
It's got the 4.0 and only has a little over 60k. on it. Needless to say I baby it and drive my lil ole S10 beater around most of the time.

Nice. Had an 87 YJ which my Father brought brand new then sold to me then I sold it back, lol. Shouldn't have done that as he had the funds to do build it right as I was a just a young man and broke. Now that I'm older had to ditch the fast cars and 2-door rigs (for now) as me and the wife are plus one. Got a project XJ (my compromise) but am planning on picking up a TJ in the future. What power-plant is in yours? 2.5, 4.0, or something custom?

Back
Top Bottom