• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leupold for Military/Govt

Never crossed my mind....probably due to service related disabilities.:doh:

First of all, thank you for devoting your life in defense of this Country and I am sorry that you suffer permanent effects of a disablility! Then I want to say that I believe that all Servicemen (or women) whether military, law enforcement, firefighters or emt's have earned something special and that is the pride of knowing that they were willing to put others first for a cause, belief or conviction. Any Company or Corporation that honors that service in any way deserves recognition. I am sorry that benefits are not extend to all, but this year on November 11, pause and thank God that there are still people that are willing to serve this Nation and thank a Veteran. It means more than you could know to most of us.

It also has a lifetime limit of 3 optics from what I remember

From the info they sent me:
Qualified individuals are limited to 3 transactions per calendar year. The total amount of product purchased may not exceed the following per transaction:
- 1 optic
- 1 pair of binoculars
- 1 rangefinder
- 1 spotting scope
- 1 DeltaPoint
- 5 accessories (includes rings and mounts)

So you can order all of the above at one time up to 3 times per year.

First of all, thank you for devoting your life in defense of this Country and I am sorry that you suffer permanent effects of a disablility! Then I want to say that I believe that all Servicemen (or women) whether military, law enforcement, firefighters or emt's have earned something special and that is the pride of knowing that they were willing to put others first for a cause, belief or conviction. Any Company or Corporation that honors that service in any way deserves recognition. I am sorry that benefits are not extend to all, but this year on November 11, pause and thank God that there are still people that are willing to serve this Nation and thank a Veteran. It means more than you could know to most of us.

I really shouldn't have said the slap in the face comment because I volunteered and served selflessly for my country and for the people. I don't expect any free rides of any type for what I have done and others like me.I do appreciate any mention of thanks that are given to vets. I agree that service members include all of the above mentioned and I'm very thankful for their continued service and I feel they are more unrecognized that the military members are. The bottom line for me with Leupold is they have the right and freedom to conduct their business as they see fit...after all the pursuit of continued freedom in America is what service members are all about. I harbor no ill feelings towards them, I applaud their kindness and generosity to those they have selected.
ODT and it's legions of followers "ROCK"

Back
Top Bottom