Life's a Beach!

My vote goes to Savannah/Tybee island. I like history and historical cities. And Tybee isn't that much of a party beach which is a big plus for me. There's lots to see and do on the cheap. And lots of good food. Plus it's only about 260 miles from you. I'm heading down there the 27th and 28th.

I've been to Panama City beach once and hated it. To much partying and too many drunken jackasses. That's not my idea of a beach vacation.

I would like to visit Pensacola though. There's more historical thing to see and do there and seems to be more of a family type beach.

Destin, Fl

Located on Florida's Emerald Coast, Destin is known for its white beaches and emerald green waters. Originating as a small fishing village, it is now a popular tourist destination – according to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, over 80 percent of the Emerald Coast's 4.5 million visitors each year visit Destin.

Destin, Fl

Located on Florida's Emerald Coast, Destin is known for its white beaches and emerald green waters. Originating as a small fishing village, it is now a popular tourist destination – according to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, over 80 percent of the Emerald Coast's 4.5 million visitors each year visit Destin.

Now, read that back to me in a James Earl Jones voice, maybe while sipping on some Cognac or a malt 40oz whatever you choose

Can't go wrong with Either , Savannah/Tybee or St Augustine. Both great Places, lots to see, nice Beaches and Night Life if ya want.

I'm 15 minutes away from Tybee and would honestly much rather make the 2 hour drive to St. Augustine. Tybee has its charm though. I may be just a bit spoiled by FL beaches though.

Destin, Fl

This.

Back
Top Bottom