Like minded to buy neighboring property...

EducatedHelp

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
15   0
Reaction score
We bought some property in the North Georgia Mountains - just 6 acres but you can only get what you can afford.

There are four other "lots" next door also for sale - they are foreclosure property and the bank is offering great financing. We would love to see good families who want to have fun; but be prepared - purchase the other four lots. We bought ours as "dual use" - i.e. it is going to be a fantastic weekend get-a-way; and also a place to be able to go just in case.

We think power, shelter, food and water are much more important than ammo - and are not interested in those that reverse those (though we do think ammo is important too).

We really like these because they are off a gravel road; off a gravel road; off a gravel road; off a country road.

Tract #2: This is a nice 3.37 acre mountain lot. Lot has ridge top and several potential home sites with access from top and bottom of lot. Lot also offers over 200 feet of frontage on a small rushing stream! $36,900.

Tract #3: A nice large tract, this 3.66 acres offers top of the ridge building sites adorned with nice mature timber and nice seasonal views. There are multiple potential driveway access points and nice seasonal views. $28,900.

Tract #5: Tract # 5 offers 5.37 acres of beautiful woods and has a nicely situated knoll to build your dream cabin on. Sit on your front porch and enjoy the views from this private mountain lot. $56,900.

Tract #6: This is it! Tract # 6 offers a generous 14.50 acres of MOUNTAINTOP property with tons of ridge top views. The land lays very gentle and offers views for miles off of both sides of the mountain. Nice easy access will eliminate any fear you have of steep driveways to get to the top of the mountain. This lot is smothered in beautiful woods and there are too many building sites to list - come see it! $125,900.

I am a real estate agent - so if you wish to purchase these (or find any other property in Georgia or Tennessee) - I understand and would very much like to help. I DO NOT OWN these other tracts - just looking for good neighbors.

Please send PM for more information.

Back
Top Bottom