lilgreg46 care package

Call me the eternal optimist but what are they going to need after they bring their precious girl home? Let's get a welcome home kit ready for them! I say we set them up for as long as possible!

Call me the eternal optimist but what are they going to need after they bring their precious girl home? Let's get a welcome home kit ready for them! I say we set them up for as long as possible!

That's a good idea too. My wife and I were planning on going shopping for them to get various things. Little girl baby toys would also be good too I think.

From Greg after directly asking what they could use:

Talking to the wife about it. All we come up with is parking passes for the parking deck so far Maybe loose fitting socks and hats. It is cold in there and that is all we can have on due to all the cords and hoses.

I'm sure some snacks and drinks (or single serving drink mixes) maybe a few magazines (for both genders). As I already said a neck pillow for the ride (make sure its a memory foam). A deck of cards helps sometimes when nothing else seems to pass time.
As someone said already, I bet mama would love a pedicure!

Loose fitting socks and hats for the baby or mom and dad? I just want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Ok, reach out to Greg and find out what they need to accept the little angel into their home and make it as comfortable as possible! She will want for nothing!!

Back
Top Bottom