LilKat - Battlekat Memorial Attendance

What a privilege to share the life of Katherine and the Bell family. I can't express the gratitude and love that has been shown and shared. Today was a sad day and also a time to reflect on how this angel touched so many lives. I'll try to write more later but for now this is all I can say.

14246470936722.jpg
14246470868361.jpg
14246470796810.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. I didn't really want to walk around asking people if they were members of the ODT.

I was kinda in the same boat. Im not very social to begin with anyway. I was in a burgundy shirt and jeans with a black jacket. I spoke to a couple of folks from here but I cant recall their ODT names. I know one was a metal fabricator.

It was a sad day but at the same time we know that Kat is with God. No more pain and no more trouble. With the good people that gathered round I hope that the family and Kathrine up above felt our love. They're good folks and really do deserve it. God be with each and everyone who was there today and those who were there in spirit.

I was kinda in the same boat. Im not very social to begin with anyway. I was in a burgundy shirt and jeans with a black jacket. I spoke to a couple of folks from here but I cant recall their ODT names. I know one was a metal fabricator.

I was the only guy with a sling on my arm

I was on duty today fellas, I met Kat's parents yesterday at the m and g. I wish I could have come to the memorial for this baby. Life is precious and I pray that Kat has some future siblings and they come to know what a fighter their older sister was. Blessings on the family and I am proud of members of ODT that contributed and ministered to these folks. God is still God and they will see this little angel again one day.

Back
Top Bottom