LMAO! I think just ruined some punks day

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Driving along I-20 in South Carolina with the cruise set at about 77. I'm passing a long line of cars and this idiot comes flying up behind me and gets so close to my bumper I can't even see his hood. I ignore him, don't change my speed and complete my pass. Once I am safely past the last car I hit the blinker and get ready to change lanes.

I guess he was getting ready to pass on the right because be almost lost control when I hit the blinker.

Anyway, once he passes me, I figure I'll take advantage of his speed so I stay in the right lane and match his speed about a quarter mile back at about 90.

He was in some scion with a fart can and I guess it bugged him that an impala was keeping up with him. So he sped up. Traffic was very light, so I did to. Remaining in the right lane I'm now matching him at 100. I guess he missed the dual exhuast and SS emblem on the trunk while he was riding my butt because he kicked it up faster trying to leave me in the dust.

I won't bore you with the rest of the ordeal, but I will say he had to be going at least 120 when I saw him pass the SC trooper sitting behind a tree in the median.

I hit resume on the cruise and honked as I passed him at 77.

I was laughing so hard I had to pull over and use the restroom and figured I would share.

Last edited:
Morons are everywhere...I've been involved in this scenario more times than once. Most of my stories involve late 90's-early 2000's Mustangs challenging me back when I had my 1999 Dakota R/T. The funniest one was the dude with the ragged out Mustang than challenged me not once but twice at two consecutive red lights. The first one...I smoked him. The second one...I noticed there was a Marietta PD car sitting across the road. So I revved on him...he took off, and I puttered away from the red light. Instant blue light show...:laugh:

Punks...almost have to feel sorry for them. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom