Local who can reblue and refurbish a 336 Marlin?

Checkout Skybreaker gunworks down in Juliet. Seth does hot bluing, rust bluing, cerakote and hydro dipping. He has redone a number of marlins..

478 733-0808

Reactions: MRH
Like the title states, does anyone know a local gunsmith or pro who refurbishes and reblues rifles, particularly a Marlin 336? Thanks

Edit: by local I mean metro ATL. I travel east to west often, so Covington to Carrollton is fine. It doesn't matter where as long as it is a reasonable distance.
I got some Krylon. Just kidding. I will be hitting up Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert myself soon to finally finish my last 10/22 project. If you want to see if he would give us a bundle deal I can do the transport to and from his shop.

I got some Krylon. Just kidding. I will be hitting up Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert myself soon to finally finish my last 10/22 project. If you want to see if he would give us a bundle deal I can do the transport to and from his shop.
Thanks man, but I'm going to do hot blueing. I don't think FA uses that method.

If you're still looking I just met and had some work done by Mill Creek Gunwork's, does hot blue year round and it turned out very well. No website but he responds to messages through his Facebook page

I did this one. They are fairly easy to do. If I still lived there I would do it for 50 bucks. You can do it. I could walk you through it. This one was awful before. The next one I will do before and afters.

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_172712651.jpg
    IMG_20201220_172712651.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom