Logo is final

Can you explain the meaning of the name? I've been following your work and I really like it but personally would be hesitant to pay serious money for a knife with that name. Not trying to be insulting. Like the look of the logo. Trying to understand the meaning of the name of the business.

36fatfriendspost: 4484845 said:
Finished my logo. first etching test will be done soon. hopefully some lucky ODT customers will be getting one in hand before ya know it.
View attachment 388884
Cool logo! I have been working on getting a branding iron made with my logo to brand leather and wood. But etching sounds cool, how do you etch a symbol onto a blade?

Can you explain the meaning of the name? I've been following your work and I really like it but personally would be hesitant to pay serious money for a knife with that name. Not trying to be insulting. Like the look of the logo. Trying to understand the meaning of the name of the business.
Well I know I don't have to say it but it's based on my forum name. It actually started as a gun reference. The first forum I signed up for (GPDO) I had just purchased my first .45 pistol (G30). When I carried that pistol I had 36 rounds on me with the 9 round mag, +1, and two 13rd g21 mags. The .45 is a fat boy round... 36 fat friends...

Well obviously it's based on my forum name. It actually started as a gun reference. The first forum I signed up for (GPDO) I had just purchased my first .45 pistol (G30). When I carried that pistol I had 36 rounds on me with the 9 round mag, +1, and two 13rd g21 mags. The .45 is a fat boy round... 36 fat friends...
cool. Thanks. That makes a lot of sense. I had the impression it was referencing "designated ugly fat friends" (hence the pig logo) but I'm glad it's not that. Keep up the good work. Look forward to see your pricing!

Well I know I don't have to say it but it's based on my forum name. It actually started as a gun reference. The first forum I signed up for (GPDO) I had just purchased my first .45 pistol (G30). When I carried that pistol I had 36 rounds on me with the 9 round mag, +1, and two 13rd g21 mags. The .45 is a fat boy round... 36 fat friends...

All this time I thought you made bacon :) (j/k) I may steal that from you would 9mm be slim friends :confused:

Back
Top Bottom