• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lol @ Cajun Pawn Star show

Yeah, I'm sick of reality shows where everybody has to call somebody else. I recently watched a season of some kinda storage auction show with a skiiny kinda gay lookin guy and a big fat ass named Ton. They bought a unit with sewing machines and a safe inside. So later on they took a plasma cutter to it and out fell an H&K P7. it was dinged up a little bit but they sold it for about half what it was worth. You can bet if I ever find a P7 that aint stolen it's MINE and it will be in the coffin with me.

I still enjoy the regular Pawn Stars but it's so scripted it's ridiculous. The last show was basically an advertisement for Ooma. The initial episodes seemed a little more genuine.

They get their gun knowledge from playing the game "Clue".

Attachments

• PSL.jpg
    PSL.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 27
Probably just trying to keep from getting sued for putting an "Idiot mark" on uncle Joes 1911 that doesn't belong to them.
Too much liability to "Fix" someone elses gun by putting it together for them. Especially if you already have a clue that they are an idiot.
Dont you guys know that NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED ?
When in doubt, cover your butt

I've got Cajun Pawn Stars playing in the background at work today. Some guy came in with a box of gun parts. With very poor acting, he exclaimed that he took his guns apart and didn't know how to put them back together. The gun counter guy opened the box and there were 2 field stripped handguns. One was a Glock 17/22 and one a rust bucket Colt 1911. He was scared to mess with the 1911 because they were so valuable and had to call in a gun smith to reassemble it. One of the guys said that the Glock was a "police service revolver" he got from a buddy. When they showed it you could see gold grease. The 1911 was ragged out pitted mess. The "customer" said it was "uncle Joe's old gun from WW1".

So... what you are saying is that the definition of an oxy-moron is a "Glock - Expert"??? :boink:
Just funnin, I have a few and like them a lot, I just could not resist the set-up...
Maybe the new (unless you are outside of the USA) single stack Glock 9mm can be a revolver? ya think? We may need to consult an expert...:)

Maybe his wife is a hottie....

(It could happen......)
I know the odds aren't good, but hey-just a few years back, the odds of having a POTUS who is a complete commie from Kenya weren't good either.

*Someone should tell that guy that 1976 called, and it wants that shirt back!

More like that mustache! It's got Freddie Mercury all over it.

Back
Top Bottom