• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Long sleeved shirts

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
For many reasons (my mom got sick when I was 14, going off to college, returning home to run the ranch, rodeo as a bachelor until 32, once married I learned wife had a self diagnosed phobia of touching other people’s dirty clothes-lazy bitch- and now as a single man at 54) I have done my own laundry.
My biggest question and mystery is why in the hell do both of my sleeves on my shirts always come out of the washer or dryer inside out. When I take them off they are not inside out. Sometimes they come out of washing machine inside out and I’ll turn them back right only to find them inside out again after taking them from the dryer and putting them on hangers.
I have even gone as far as securing both sleeves together with safety pins only to discover them inside out still fastened together. Do we have any little people on the forum who would like to go for a ride during spin cycle to see what’s going on. I use HE Tide and Bounce dryer sheets if you have a preference. Help me solve this mystery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom