Look at who was in my neck of the woods today

You should have.
I was getting invited to share a table or booth down at the Atlanta Expo this coming weekend.
I was also talking to some ranges down in Atlanta about doing regular classes down there or in Marietta.

Maybe next time, but my mom taught me early on with the back side of her hand, that you never interrupt.At the time you was talking about your neighbor coming home and the door being open or something and going inside and getting her gun.

Maybe next time, but my mom taught me early on with the back side of her hand, that you never interrupt.At the time you was talking about your neighbor coming home and the door being open or something and going inside and getting her gun.

Yeah, we were discussing the neighbor who got broken into this weekend.

Fortunately no one was hurt but it was interesting & curious to hear from the victim firsthand how under the panic of the break-in she completely forgot how the safety on her gun worked & what condition the gun was in.

That panicked her as much as the break-in because the one tool that she had that could save her was so foreign at that moment.

I've reflected heavily on her comments for the last two days.

As well as what could have happened.

Back
Top Bottom