LOOK OUT! THIS IS YOUR WARNING!

My middle Grandson just got his license in March. We live 25 miles from them. He has gotten lost both times he has started out to our house. Been here a gazillion times but don't know the way. Now he has a GPS. I told him it would have been a lot cheaper if he would just pay attention to whet he is going.

welcome to teenage parenting......myn had a accident and 2 tickets within a 3 month time,just liability insurance was $450/month just for him!
good luck!
That didn't happen to us when we started driving because if it had, we would no longer have been driving. My dad would have taken my keys and told me that he couldn't afford to let me drive. There's no way I would pay that much to keep a terrible driver on the road.

That didn't happen to us when we started driving because if it had, we would no longer have been driving. My dad would have taken my keys and told me that he couldn't afford to let me drive. There's no way I would pay that much to keep a terrible driver on the road.

his driving has changed since he was 16! thank goodness
I look back and man I spent a ton on insurance

Just a heads up, I am taking my daughter to get her driving permit today, SMH. I never thought my own kid would be driving as it seems like yesterday that I was getting mine, LOL.

Oh **** I live in Hickory Flat too! I am staying off the roads.

Back
Top Bottom