• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Look what just came back from AFA(professional toy grading)

300AAC-hoghunter

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   0
Reaction score
Man my hobbies are getting outta control!!!

oh well...the one who dies with the most toys win!!:p

anyone else collect these as a kid?

DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0009.jpg

I have a few x-men,hot wheels in the box and a few transformers and he-man from when i was a kid. I used to collect all the time but i slowed down allot. Its a fun hobby and so is GUNS.

LMAO.... You remind me of an old movie I seen on tv years back.... in a nut shell some guy gets a wish and of course he wishes for riches..... So he is told to buy toys and a convertible car.... don't open the toys..... He goes on for 30 or 40 years wondering where his riches are.... and then some lady in an expensive car pulls up to him and sees a toy she had as a kid in the back seat of his car..... needless to say he has all these mint toys and a great old convertible.... sells them all and now has his riches.....

LMAO.... You remind me of an old movie I seen on tv years back.... in a nut shell some guy gets a wish and of course he wishes for riches..... So he is told to buy toys and a convertible car.... don't open the toys..... He goes on for 30 or 40 years wondering where his riches are.... and then some lady in an expensive car pulls up to him and sees a toy she had as a kid in the back seat of his car..... needless to say he has all these mint toys and a great old convertible.... sells them all and now has his riches.....
I remember that ! It was a Steven Spielburg short films, The actor in that one was Mark Hammel of Star Wars.
Another segment was the one with the crew of a B-17 on its return home with the plane shot to hell, and the Belly gunner stuck in the ball.
The B-17 had no landing gears, and the guy stuck in the ball terret was a cartoonist and he drew a set of landing gears before the belly landing.

I didnt collect per say, but played with! My mom still has all my TMNT toys back home. I had just about all of them. I keep telling her to sell them, and get some of her money back, but she wont do it.

I remember that ! It was a Steven Spielburg short films, The actor in that one was Mark Hammel of Star Wars.
Another segment was the one with the crew of a B-17 on its return home with the plane shot to hell, and the Belly gunner stuck in the ball.
The B-17 had no landing gears, and the guy stuck in the ball terret was a cartoonist and he drew a set of landing gears before the belly landing.

Amazing Stories Gather ye acorns episode:) its my favorite one of the whole series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0511094/

Back
Top Bottom