Look who's waiting for me to picker her up on Saturday

I think I need a custom holster for this too.

- - - Updated - - -

God what a dick....

Thx man, now I can be all spec ops like you

LOL you can try but us 71 limas a pretty high speed.:thumb:

Post a video shooting it when you get your can on it. Those are always fun to watch.:)

LOL you can try but us 71 limas a pretty high speed.:thumb:

Post a video shooting it when you get your can on it. Those are always fun to watch.:)

Only if you come to film my sexy low drag ass! but seriously I found an abandoned undergroud car garage in Atlanta I want to turn into my private range and/or batcave.

I'd keep the grips. As you know shooting suppressed can get dirty. Along with your hands. Black does not show dirt. I'd leave it as is and stock up on 45 acp.

I agree, besides they just look really cool with the threaded barrel, high sights and being blacked out. It does seem to be begging for a black magazine well as well.

Only if you come to film my sexy low drag ass! but seriously I found an abandoned undergroud car garage in Atlanta I want to turn into my private range and/or batcave.

Nice. That would be a fun place to shoot.

Nice. That would be a fun place to shoot.

Walking distance form my apartment and 20ft below ground, will have to wear boots since dirt has drained into it, hope the rats aren't hard to pop. gunna need some serious lighting too. Of course this is a hypothetical action, I would never shoot anywhere against the law, but it does seem like a cool underground lair. I need to measure it, it was too dark and I had no light when I checked it out this morning. It seems decently sized.

Last edited:
Walking distance form my apartment and 20ft below ground, will have to wear boots since dirt has drained into it, hope the rats aren't hard to pop. gunna need some serious lighting too. Of course this is a hypothetical action, I would never shoot anywhere against the law, but it does seem like a cool underground lair. I need to measure it, it was too dark and I had to light when I checked it out this morning. It seems decently sized.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom