• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Lookin' for another Hi Point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Lookin' for another Hi Point...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I want another Hi Point pistol to throw in the box of Evidence Cage guns. Looking for 9mm 380 or 40 SW. I wouldn't turn down a 45acp at the right price but it's at the bottom of my list since I already have mags for the other 3 models. Please comment here or PM me.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The Guns and Ammo torture test of the HiPoint C9 was impressive.
Ain't seen that one but the Iraqvet8888 torture test was insane. They had to hammer a bolt into the muzzle fill the rest with black powder and a primed case and shoot it in a vise with a string to finally kill it.

Honest question, I had one years ago and I had a lot of FTF and jamming issues with it. I wouldn't mind one for a cheap truck gun, but have they improved any over the years? This was maybe 15 years ago...

should be a 4 0r 5 hundred dollar one on here
Yea but those still have the evidence cage tag on trigger guard.

Even before Covid they were always sold out. Plus I was thinking closer to a hundred.
My pawn shop CF380 was a hundred plus tax before co-vid mania.
They probably jumped up to $115-125 by now. And no mine not 4 cell
if you own a high point,is it a low point in your life?
Oh yee of little faith. No, the low point is when you drop it on your toe
Honest question, I had one I had a lot of FTF and jamming issues with.
have they improved any over the years?
Videos by guy named J. Dalton show how to improve feed issues
by tweeking the magazines.

Honest question, I had one years ago and I had a lot of FTF and jamming issues with it. I wouldn't mind one for a cheap truck gun, but have they improved any over the years? This was maybe 15 years ago...
They have done some things to improve the C9 in recent years. But as I believe someone already commented there are videos by a guy name J Dalton on YouTube that will help with feeding issues. As far as I recall it's ALL in the mags . Basically you bend the top coil of the mag spring upwards and it helps the follower stay in the right position for better feeding

Let me just say this. I have 2 C9s a JCP 40 and a 4095 carbine. I have shot all of them with no failures. Granted I didn't fire that many rounds because you know ammo is high and I'm a poor. But so far I have had zero failures from any of my Hi Points. And that's with unaltered factory mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom