Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Looking for 2-3 thousand rounds of 9mm

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need to feed my new MG soon. Looking for a few thousand rounds of brass 9mm. Just about anything but Winchester or Remington. Can buy a lot more of the deal is right. Let me know what you got!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Need to feed my new MG soon. Looking for a few thousand rounds of brass 9mm. Just about anything but Winchester or Remington. Can buy a lot more of the deal is right. Let me know what you got!
Just curious, Why no Win. or Remington? The 124gr Win. NATO is my favored 9mm FMJ. One of few FMJ's that offer NATO standard quality.

Just curious, Why no Win. or Remington? The 124gr Win. NATO is my favored 9mm FMJ. One of few FMJ's that offer NATO standard quality.
MG's don't like it. It runs fine in everything else I own. But it was awful in my MAC. And I've been told by other MG owners, that Winchester runs like crap. It failed about every 6th round in my MAC, Go tgood at clearing jams though.

MG's don't like it. It runs fine in everything else I own. But it was awful in my MAC. And I've been told by other MG owners, that Winchester runs like crap. It failed about every 6th round in my MAC, Go tgood at clearing jams though.
I have no experience with MG, Would only say if it wasn't 124gr NATO Win. specifically maybe try a box. Theirs plenty of picky eaters out there though, With little reason as to why...

You’ve got a problem with your Mac. 6-7K thru mine and only 3 or 4 hang up. Not a bad percentage.Winchester 115 white box mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom