• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Looking for 7.62x39, 556x45 NATO, Glock 19 Mags also AR-15 Pistol Brace and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Dirty Squire

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Looking for 7.62x39, 556x45 NATO, Glock 19 Mags also AR-15 Pistol Brace and...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wanting to trade for some 7.62x39 mags in at least 30-40 round. 556NATO 30-40 round mags and Glock 19 9×19Luger in 15, 17 or 33 round Glock OEM magazines. Also, looking for a good AR-15 Pistol Brace and an AK-47 Pistol Brace. Send offers and anything you may want to trade I may be interested. I am trying to trade up to 2-BNIB Tippmann A-5 Paintball Guns both with cyclone hoppers and response triggers installed. They each come together as a lot each There are 2-Brand New Masks, 2- 20oz Co2 Tanks, 2- Adjustable Belts with 6-100 round pod pouches each with a 100 round pod in each pouch. Both belts holds a 20oz Co2 tank also with the 6-100 round pods in each belt. They also both come each with co2 coiled extender so you don't have to have Co2 tank attached to paintball gun you can have it in the belt with the extended coil Co2 adapter connected to the paintball gun and you have as much free play as you want and it makes it so much more tactical and lighter. Contact me by message with offers. Thank you!

Pictures:
PBD---TIP-2083-A5---Maddog-Tippmann-A-5-Standard-Corporal-CO2-Paintball-Gun-Marker-Package_300...jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom