Looking for a employee

Tommyb

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
112   0
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place to post but I own a landscaping company and we are hiring. We are not a big company but not tiny either. We run 9 year round employees. And hire extra during summer. I am looking to hire a driver for a installation crew. You would need a drivers license and have some experience in landscape installation (grading trees plants irrigation walls ext..). It is hard work and we do work a lot but it is a year round job and steady reliable work. If you are interested or know any one who might be please pm.

Thanks

not sure if this is the right place to post but I own a landscaping company and we are hiring. We are not a big company but not tiny either. We run 9 year round employees. And hire extra during summer. I am looking to hire a driver for a installation crew. You would need a drivers license and have some experience in landscape installation (grading trees plants irrigation walls ext..). It is hard work and we do work a lot but it is a year round job and steady reliable work. If you are interested or know any one who might be please pm.

Thanks

I like this Post, helping out a person in a difficult economy is a GREAT thing!!

Back
Top Bottom