Looking for a GA hunting mentor

lwstarks

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
42   0
Reaction score
I am new to GA hunting and need someone to show me the ropes. Ideas of where to go, how do you see deer more than 50 yards in front of you with all those trees, is there any draws that I need to be aware of? Any help would be appreciated such as ideas of where to go, ideas of how to bring them in like calls, scents, etc. I just bought a license to go hunting. Thanks.

i hope that someone in your area steps up we need help with all these deer. Hunting is lots different down here in South
Ga. than up in your area, but I could help with basics. If you o0don't get help, PM me and I'll try to assist

Tom
<><

hoghunter, you have somewhere close by you hunt? I'll take you up on that offer, I'm used to tracking through the brush in S. Texas. The game looks a bit different here.

- - - Updated - - -

hoghunter, you have somewhere close by you hunt? I'll take you up on that offer, I'm used to tracking through the brush in S. Texas. The game looks a bit different here.

- - - Updated - - -

4 hour drive minimum bro:)

I will help you.
Send me a PM with some cantact info and we can at least talk a little.
I have hunted all my life and still learn something every time I get the blessing of excersising my freedom to hunt. I live in Forsyth county which is not far from you. How comfortable are you with arms? DO we need to start with guns , shooting and basics? You obviously have some courage because a lot of guys would be chick **** to admit they dont know - least we can do is help a brother out. My Dad called that the truth and used a little word called wisdom. I look forward to talking to you. SOMEBODY HELPED ME TOO ONCE.............

If you plan on hunting public land let me give you two words, Cedar Creek. That is the name of the WMA between Monticello and Eatonton. For non quota hunting it is some of the best in the state. Some will surely disagree but I have seen deer most of the times I have gone.

Back
Top Bottom