• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a good exterminator

gunlover

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
with summer coming I've been seeing lots more bugs, spiders,ants and so on around the house. The ants are getting kinda crazy in the bathroom of all places. I can't seem to keep them away for very long so its time to call in the big guns. I am looking for a exterminator that can do a 1,150 square foot home In Calhoun, I have called a few places but the prices were just crazy $150-$275 just to start service. I am mainly looking to kill ants and keep the brown recluse out of the house. I would be needing service for the summer and in the part of the fall, I never really see bugs in the winter months. If you are in this line of work Shot me a pm and we can talk. Thanks.

Just curious what you've used. Ive always used Spectracide Triazicide around my house and its worked well controlling bugs, never had a problem. Keeps fleas away from the dogs as well with the bag stuff in a spreader.

You will typically get a better price on year round service. Skipping the winter months can leave the home open for occasional invaders and makes it harder to get control over them when the warm weather hits.
Most (all) pest control companies will suggest at least a quarterly program. It's also the most cost effective.

We don't go all the way to Calhoun or I would get you set up. Typically $100-200 for the first service is pretty standard and $75-85 per quarter is average after the first visit. With free call backs in between.

I know there are some companies that offer cheaper services. You don't want them. Trust me.

You will typically get a better price on year round service. Skipping the winter months can leave the home open for occasional invaders and makes it harder to get control over them when the warm weather hits.
Most (all) pest control companies will suggest at least a quarterly program. It's also the most cost effective.

We don't go all the way to Calhoun or I would get you set up. Typically $100-200 for the first service is pretty standard and $75-85 per quarter is average after the first visit. With free call backs in between.

I know there are some companies that offer cheaper services. You don't want them. Trust me.

I had orkin when I lived in Idaho and the set up cost was $75 and he came by monthly at $55 a month, If prices here are that high guess I'll keep trying things my self as $75-$85 a month is outside of my budget.

The last company we used did a set up treatment (not sure of the price), and then it was $75 every 3 months. Since then I've used the Triazicide with good results.

I had orkin when I lived in Idaho and the set up cost was $75 and he came by monthly at $55 a month, If prices here are that high guess I'll keep trying things my self as $75-$85 a month is outside of my budget.

The $75-85 is for quarterly.. So about $25 -$27 a month cost. But serviced every three months. Quarterly is much more economical down here. And almost all the companies offer free call back service in between so you can always get any issues taken care of for free.

Give Bug Off a call, they're in your area. I use them and have no complaints. it usually runs 45 dollars quarterly but do not remember the set up fee.

Back
Top Bottom