Marines Icon Supporter
garypl50
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Looking for a Nice Full Stock .32 Flintlock rifle

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After shooting larger caliber rifles my entire life, I recently started shooting a .32 cal percussion rifle and I’m really enjoying it. Now I want to get a flintlock in 32 caliber. Not interested in T/C, CVA, or other common rifles. Looking for a custom or semi-custom full-stock rifle made with high quality parts and nice wood.

I have various firearms I can trade with or without cash. What you got and what type firearms are you interested in?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have an older Dixie Gun Works squirrel rifle I traded into last year. Shoots great with 20 gr 3F powder! Here is a squirrel target I shot 5 times at 25 yds offhand. This is the second time I have had it out. Triggers were really gunky when I got it and they wouldn't set, but after disassembling everytghing and cleaning it up it shoots like new.

I like it so much I would like something similar with a good flintlock. Been shooting my flintlock in .40 cal for 41 years and I really like it, so thought I would get a similar rifle in .32!
Squirrel Target.jpg

If I can't find a nice one I will build another one! I have a .45 fullstock and a .58 Jaeger partly done, but I just don't have the time to work much on them right now.

Those are very nice rifles! I'm looking for something in the $900-1200 range and I am open to cash or trade or both. If I can't find a suitable rifle I will probably order a Kibler kit - they run @$1100-1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom