looking for candy, pulls trigger instead : (

I hate to hear these stories. We gotta be extra careful with the little ones. I dont like the idea of off body carry. This is one reason. Proper holster is also vital. Curious what gun and if it was holstered...

https://www.google.com/amp/myfox8.c...f-while-grabbing-candy-in-grandmas-purse/amp/

It's stories like this that Tear my heart out..Their is absolutely no reason for this to happen..God bless her and may she rest in peace!

Ditto. This is really sad and no reason for it. I would also like to know the specifics. What gun was it? Revolver? Holstered? Ect, ect. Prayers sent to the friends and family affected.

This isn't the first death because a gun was in a purse either. A 2-3 yo in a shopping cart took a pistol out of a purse and shot/killed their mother.
My daughter turns 11 months in a few days. If a gun was left in a bag she would find it. She can't walk yet, but she can find a way if she wants into something. Children and dangerous objects are drawn to each other like a magnet. If the guns aren't secured you might as well have cottonmouths in the house.

OMG that's horrible. Grandma will never be the same. She will blame herself forever. Prayers for the family.

Back
Top Bottom