• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for honest feedback

are those coghlans fero rods the regular size ones or are they the small ones? if you can work out some reasonable shipping, im all over ordering some stuff from you, the site looks great, ill be telling my buds about it.

The descriptions when looking at shotgun chokes run together and get unreadable. Looks like more space between the items is needed to clean it up or something. Nice site and good luck with it.

what's frangible ammo?

head_bde6c3_991300.jpg

guess i don't have the extensive knowledge that u do about ammo. let's hope u don't ever have to ask any questions in ur lifetime in hopes of learning from others. yes i coulda googled it. but that can be said about anything. i wanted to hear opinions of it from other members on here

- - - Updated - - -

If it hits bone, sometimes yes.

i guess i don't consider bones very hard. especially if it's still w/in the body

If you can give me the part number I can try to answer your question. Send me a PM and I will tell you what I can do using promo shipping specials. Thanks.

Yes I agree. The descriptions need to be cleaned up in some of the product lines. I hope to have a "choke finder" tool added by the end of the year. Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom