Looking for info / pictures on custom JRC 9mm

Reaper76USMC

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I am interested in picking up a 9mm AR style carbine that accepts Glock Mags. I know about the KelTec Sub2K, but I prefer something more AR looking and customizable, although the whole folding thing seems quite useful... Anyhow I was just wondering who here has a JRC, and if you have customized / altered yours I would love to see some pictures. From what I understand they can accept an AR free float handguard, trigger group, grip, and stocks? Just looking for some ideas, but if you have one to sell that's still in good shape I might be interested for the right price, but be forwarned, my LGS has them sitting on the rack for around $700-750.

Skip on the JRC and get a lone wolf carbine or DDLES lower.

Both Double Diamond and Lone Wolf just seem a little pricey is all, but maybe it'd be worth it to get a better finished product. I do have some AR15 parts laying around I could recycle into the AR15-9mm. Any suggestions on (16") barrel manufacturers? Nothing fancy, I'm not looking to drive tacks at 200M with a pistol round, but something fairly accurate and reasonably priced would be nice.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the info.

CMMG makes a good dedicated 9mm lower(don't need to install a magwell block) if your okay with using standard 9mm AR mags. Pre Panic they cost me about $12 per mag (32rd). They are significantly cheaper than the long glock mags, but the lowers are a heavier since there is extra metal on the magwell where it as not milled out larger for a standard AR mag.

Here's mine.
i.imgur.com_A0bxdCU.jpg

$460 built the upper, but I bought a special barel which was about $50 more expensive, and the rails could have been cheaper I suppose ($100)
$275ish was what I paid for the completed lower.

Back
Top Bottom