• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for Owner Financed Hunting Land (GA, AL, TN)

Rockies1911

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Looking for a small amount of land that can be decent hunting property for myself and long time hunting buddy.We are both in the fire service in the metro atl area . Looking for 10-20 acres and looking to spend no more than 50K.

Open to locations, but would like to be within a 2 hour drive from Atlanta.

Any leads would be appreciated. Using realtors and some online sites have not been that helpful.

Thank you and God Bless!

NE Alabama, central and South Ga are going to offer your best deals. All within 2 hours of Atlanta.
Leave no stone unturned. Realtor sites can be good, but you won't find the best deals there. At least not in my experience. Believe it or not, I found my place on Craigslist. I looked for two years before I found it, and I wasn't expecting much when I responded. It turned out to be absolutely perfect. Look everywhere, and if you can find the time, pick a general area you are interested in and take a day trip to just cruise around looking at for sale signs. I see them all the time in South Ga, and these places are not listed on any real estate sites.
Good luck. Hope you find your piece of dirt.

Looking for a small amount of land that can be decent hunting property for myself and long time hunting buddy.We are both in the fire service in the metro atl area . Looking for 10-20 acres and looking to spend no more than 50K.

Open to locations, but would like to be within a 2 hour drive from Atlanta.

Any leads would be appreciated. Using realtors and some online sites have not been that helpful.

Thank you and God Bless!
call me 678 491 0617

Back
Top Bottom