Looking for recommendations - Biometric handgun safe

Retired Army

Army Icon
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
Hey All,
As the title states, I’m looking for recommendations for biometric handgun safe with mechanical key backup. Ideally, one for each side of the bed. Ability to secure to a heavy headboard a plus. I’m looking for reliable, secure, and quick opening. Do any of you have any personal experience and would have a recommendation? Just starting my research and wanted to seek assistance from the community. Appreciate any help.

Hey All,
As the title states, I’m looking for recommendations for biometric handgun safe with mechanical key backup. Ideally, one for each side of the bed. Ability to secure to a heavy headboard a plus. I’m looking for reliable, secure, and quick opening. Do any of you have any personal experience and would have a recommendation? Just starting my research and wanted to seek assistance from the community. Appreciate any help.
I have two Gun Vault Inc Models GV1000C_STD, one in the bedroom like you described and one on the main floor under a cabinet. Key lock and four finger code and the door pops open, being spring loaded. Fits almost any of your CC sizes but my hand fits completely inside it. One has a Ruger with red dot/flashlight mounted on it and it is easy to get in or out.

I have two Gun Vault Inc Models GV1000C_STD, one in the bedroom like you described and one on the main floor under a cabinet. Key lock and four finger code and the door pops open, being spring loaded. Fits almost any of your CC sizes but my hand fits completely inside it. One has a Ruger with red dot/flashlight mounted on it and it is easy to get in or out.
Appreciate your help. Will check it out.

I use this ones from Amazon , they work perfect, either combination of numbers, finger print or key to entry , it’s quick the door will spring open fast , also has lights inside when it opens the interior lights up

Attachments

• F815BAB5-51EB-4C67-B501-A395C7FE16A4.jpeg
    F815BAB5-51EB-4C67-B501-A395C7FE16A4.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 8
Biometric = scans your fingerprints or your eyeball so that opening it requires that you be the right person... not any person who knows the right combination of buttons to push or which way to turn the dial.
Right?

It seems To me that having a push-button alternative way to get into the safe would defeat the main point of it being "biometric" --meaning 'opens only for the right human.'

Back
Top Bottom