• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for someone to bulk anodize 50-60 AR-15 lower receivers

Zack Allen

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hey all. I own an FFL in Decatur, GA, and I have a bunch of raw receivers that I'm currently serializing and finishing. I'm looking for someone (or maybe someone who knows someone) who can bulk anodize a large number of receivers like this for a reasonable price. They are raw aluminum (Cerro forge pattern), and I'm just looking for a basic anodize. I plan to cerakote them down the line.

I would prefer an FFL so we can do a book-to-book transfer. But I can work with anyone who is willing and able.

I expect to be done withe the serializing/finishing right around the new year, so no rush at this time.

Both Metal Finishers of Atlanta and Team Metal Finishing in Toccoa do a ton of firearms parts (as well as class 3 stuff). I'd say both of those places already have FFL/SOTs given how much work they do in the firearms industry.

Hey Zack, I know I’m a little late on this thread but I’m also an FFL in Rockmart Ga and if you ever need any lowers finished again I can cerakote them for you at a really good price for bulk parts. Feel free to reach out to me

Back
Top Bottom