• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to buy a Big Green Egg

I was very patient and got a steal off craigslist a few years ago. I echo the statement about getting the large. You will want the extra size.
Trying to be patient. Called a few dealers on CL, some would give me a price, and some wouldn't. I don't think anyone is going to beat Bargain Barns price @ $499+taxes for the Medium, but I'm still looking.
Thanks

Finally pick me up a used Medium BGE, and built a table for it. Also bought a plate setter.
Now if I can just EGGJUCATE myself on how to Smoke, Bake, and Grill.:)

Attachments

• unnamed (99).jpg
    unnamed (99).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
A few weeks back I bought a large OVAL Primo from Mike @ Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Co. in Gainesville. Ima larnin'! And all I can say is I sure do like it! Have friends with BGE , all sizes & they like my Primo, too! Price compared to BGE was a little better, but the oval shape & made right here in Georgia were pluses. From what I know now, I wish I'd have done it sooner!

A few weeks back I bought a large OVAL Primo from Mike @ Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Co. in Gainesville. Ima larnin'! And all I can say is I sure do like it! Have friends with BGE , all sizes & they like my Primo, too! Price compared to BGE was a little better, but the oval shape & made right here in Georgia were pluses. From what I know now, I wish I'd have done it sooner!

+1 for Primo!! my dad has the XL and its awesome! we used to have an egg, but the Primo is a step up from them imo.

Back
Top Bottom