• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to make a change.

medicoc

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
67   1
Reaction score
12 years and 50k+ patients later, I'm done being a paramedic. Problem is 12 years of experience working on an ambulance pretty much only qualifies you to work on an ambulance. Fortunately prior to returning to school I worked in the trades and have a pretty diverse skill set. Here is a brief synopsis.

-4 years of commercial electrical experience working on projects from retail stores, the Fox, and State Capital, to schools, manufacturing, and industrial projects.
-Competent plumber
-Competent carpenter. I could build you a shed, but probably not a piano.
-I've installed fireplaces, gutters, and insulation.
-Sheetmetal work, decorative metal roofs, bay tops, returns, chimney caps.
-I can refinish guns: bluing, Cerakote, etc. Very familiar with Glock pistols, AR-15, and bolt guns, Stippling, Kydex.

There is very little I haven't done before...I've even done a little shrimping. I've managed as many as 25 employees, in a $4M business. I'm punctual, dependable, and pay attention to detail. I don't smoke, or use drugs and my MVR is clean....I do enjoy the occasional cold beer when my toddlers will allow it and I've been known to take a pinch of snuff when the leaves are falling and the bucks are rutting. I have an extensive collection of tools both hand and power.

I'm open to any opportunity in the Southeast, but I'm looking for stable, lucrative, employment. In return I'll do my best to make you wealthy, or help keep you that way.

Thanks!!!!

You could probably get into Emergency Management fairly easy with your training and work for FEMA or GEMA. My wife got a certification in it back in 2011 when she was in tech school for biotechnology. As part of her final certification she drove up to AMS and met with their EM/ Safety guy. It was cool.
Anyway the point here is that every factory or gubment facility needs a safety director. That could be you.

You could probably get into Emergency Management fairly easy with your training and work for FEMA or GEMA. My wife got a certification in it back in 2011 when she was in tech school for biotechnology. As part of her final certification she drove up to AMS and met with their EM/ Safety guy. It was cool.
Anyway the point here is that every factory or gubment facility needs a safety director. That could be you.
That's what I do.. have we met?

To be honest, Im all emergencied out.
I doubt it. She went to CE tral Georgia Tech in the ****ty part of ****ty Macon.

You can just say Macon, everyone knows it's a dump.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom