Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Looking to rehome 4 Bullmastiff mix teenagers

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 4 10 month old Bullmastiff mix pups that need to find there forever home. I'm having to move and can't take them with me. It breaks my heart that I can't keep them and I don't want them to go to the pound. I'm praying that I can find them a great home and loving family to adopt 1 or more of them. 2 of them are just under 100lbs and 2 are under 70lbs. They are inside dogs and love sleeping on the couch.

Pictures:
20230113_140241.jpg
20230113_140138.jpg
20230111_115037.jpg
20230111_115034.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Have two myself. Very loving and loyal breed. Fun fact, this is the only large breed working dogs that were specifically bred not to bite. They use their size to “move” people away from those they are protecting. They can and will bite, its just not their “go to”
When my GSD's are snarling and barking at you it's time to leave. If they're still as a statue, you're in for a hurting in very short order. (in a threat situation)

Come on guys, i have seen them, and they are beautiful, gentle, loving pups. Go get your new best friend!! If you have ever wondered who loves you more, your dog or your wife. Lock them both in the trunk of your car for 2 hours. Open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you!!

MAN- so freakin' awesome!! Very sorry have to give 'em up. Surely there's some general dog rescue group(s) in ATL area that could help- or maybe even Mastiff-specific?

If we didn't have our 2 mixed pitties, which we love more than most our extended family humans lol, I'd certainly adopt 1 or 2...but alas, can't.

Search for some rescue groups, etc if no luck here. Two private rescues I know of are You Lucky Dog- where we adopted 1 of our 2 pitties (http://youluckydogrescue.org/) and Dirt Road Doggies (https://dirtroaddoggiesrescue.org/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom