• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Loss Of My Beloved Dog. RIP, Kiya.

I to had my dog put down back in May of this year. When you really have a great dog that you really love, this is just a terrible thing to overcome. I found both of my dogs when they were both pups, on a dirt road in south Ga. where some sorry person had thrown both out. They were about 4 or 5 weeks old when I found them. I couldn't stand the thought of splitting these two up, so I kept them both. Both of these pups were a Lab Mix, and both were very large dogs. I had named them Bow&Arrow. Thankfully I still have Bow, but I miss Arrow terribly. I am very sorry for the loss of your Friend, RIP.......Ray

For 14 years she was my loyal companion and friend. On Friday, November 7, I had to make the terrible decision to have her put down. I still think I see her, and hear her for split seconds, and then realize she's gone. She took a piece of my heart with her when she went, and I miss her, and will never forget our days of woods running, hiking, and everything else. Rest in peace, Kiya. 11/22/99-11/07/13.
View attachment 239517

Im truly sorry for your loss.
Unlike people,Dogs give love a loyalty and ask nothing in return.
Looking at her pic I can only imagine what a awesome and close friend she was.

Brother I'm sorry to hear about you're loss, I know it's hard to lose such a friend, I don't know if you are ready yet but My wife has a rescue, And If you would like, We have a rescue that just had pups, You are welcome to one if you like They are 11 weeks old,I don't know if you are ready but The offer stands if you would like one...Steve

Back
Top Bottom