Lost my Dad today

Dang, Bro! I'm feeling your pain. Remember this; always be the man your Dad wanted you to be, and improve upon that. Then you can keep your head high and never have to answer to anyone why you're the man you are! Your Dad will already know!

Godspeed!

That's the toughest thing to go through. I lost mine 25 years ago on my birthday. He's what made me the outdoorsy nature girl that I am. Remember the good times!
Prayers for you and your family!

I lost my Dad today at 4:00. He's the one that got me hooked on guns. Knew this was coming, he's been bed ridden for 2-3 years now.
RIP Captain Joe Ozment DAL
I'll miss you dearly

My condolences...I lost my dad 2 years ago and it aint never been the same. His last 5 years was as if he never existed. He had alzheimers and his mind was locked up in a shrivaled up body. He was not there. When he left, it was more like a relief knowing he is in a better place.

He did one thing right...he raised u right. My guess is he got u started on the python you have in ur profile. Hit me up and we can go to the range together

Thanks, he didn't start me out on this python but he did start me out on revolvers. He loved 357's. The Python in my avatar has a very special story that I guess I'm the only one that knows now. I'll make sure when my grandson is old enough he knows how special his great grandad was and how much this gun meant to him and me. I'd be honored to go to the range with you, RW.

Thanks to all of you, your prayers and heartfelt condolences have helped me get through these last two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom