• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low end Commander 1911

I have this one...At just a little over TWICE your price range...hehe
IMG_5722.JPG
IMG_5723.JPG

Yeah and as I re-read the OP's original post he did state "entry level" too so that would probably land in the RIA, Llama, ATI type 1911's as well. That's cool. I hope you find what you're looking for and I wanna see pics when it's done too!!!

Ahhh okay that makes sense. Not that you needed to explain it to us block heads out here but that makes sense. You never know we all think we know what we want until something else is presented to us then our minds go crazy haha. Cool. Sounds like a good deal. I'd like to see it after it's done.

Hey we traded a while back. That means you met a REAL block head!

There's a full size Remington R1 for 690 on here now...threaded, suppressor sights, all the good stuff, BUT.... It's full size....

Last edited:
You know you can pick up one of the mid level ria tacticals brand new in that price range. The tac ii is the one with a bull barrel and sans bushing, the original tactical has a standard barrel, novak sights, ect. Love mine

While Im looking for something somewhat specific, Im not looking for a show piece. Plus, meeting and talking with an Odt'r is much more enjoyable than the retail environment. Im in no rush...

While Im looking for something somewhat specific, Im not looking for a show piece. Plus, meeting and talking with an Odt'r is much more enjoyable than the retail environment. Im in no rush...

Very much agree'd. But I also know that some people don't realize how cheap the rock islands can be had if you look in the right places and wait for a sale too so I just wanted to make sure you were aware :) GL in your search. The one I ended up trading my AR9 for wasn't quite what I was looking for (I was looking for a springfield range officer) but now I have both and I like the rock better.. of course its had some excellent trigger work done to it too :)

I've got a RIA compact what I have been contemplating selling. Has been a safe queen for some time. Picked it up to use as a carry gun, but couldn't get comfortable with it. It would come with a black crossbreed holster, one mag, punisher grips, original wood grips, and the tupperware box. I am relatively close to McDonough as well. Let me know if you would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom