• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower & LPK Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a whole lotta "You don't know what you're talking about." comments but no one actually gave any facts. I think that said a lot. Is this lower a "billet" lower? Are there any special claims about this LPK? I never saw any. But sure, attack the guy asking a simple question.

And BTW, no Anderson lower for sale by me.

I saw a whole lotta "You don't know what you're talking about." comments but no one actually gave any facts. I think that said a lot. Is this lower a "billet" lower? Are there any special claims about this LPK? I never saw any. But sure, attack the guy asking a simple question.

Fact is that the only non-poly lower youre going to get for $40 is an Anderson.

Well, if you have any reading comprehension, the ad says "forged lower". I re-read all the comments and nowhere did I read"you don't know what you're talking about ". You've been a member here for 5 years and I went through your posts. You seem to have had a number of AR's. It seems to me that your intentions were to disparage a small businessman that sells a fine product, but more importantly has outstanding customer service.

I suppose your post didn't go as you thought it would.

Well, if you have any reading comprehension, the ad says "forged lower". I re-read all the comments and nowhere did I read"you don't know what you're talking about ". You've been a member here for 5 years and I went through your posts. You seem to have had a number of AR's. It seems to me that your intentions were to disparage a small businessman that sells a fine product, but more importantly has outstanding customer service.

I suppose your post didn't go as you thought it would.

That's ridiculous. I don't know this company at all, nor do I know of any special reputation they have. I buy from CGP and PSA almost exclusively. So other than the fact that I find it disingenuous for a company to post about their own products under the "steals and deals" category, I have no agenda here. Other than to find out why they charge more than the going rate.

You say "......small businessman that sells a fine product, but more importantly has outstanding customer service......" Well you could have simply said that without the silly personal accusations. You mentioned that they are forged lowers, not billet lowers. So again I ask. Why are they more expensive than so many others?

Wtf, Then don't ****in comment on here, piss off. It's better quality and from a great company. They stand behind their products and their products are great. Should do some research before you open your mouth up. Tired of that ****
Translation, "You don't know what you're talking about."

What a dumb ass thing to say. Is he advertising an Anderson lower? Who cares what Anderson's cost. ID10T
Translation, "You don't know what you're talking about." For the record, I paid more for a PSA blem lower that I had more trouble with than any Anderson lower I own. Of course this guy really stuck his foot in his mouth when he suggested I had an Anderson lower for sale.

Not sure what you guys look for in an AR. Mine are black, they are equipped with an eye toward function, and they all shoot. They are tools, not decoration, and certainly not toys. Maybe these lowers are finished nicely. But then having a safe queen is just not very important to me. I bet my AR's won't be nearly as "pretty" as yours but they will all shoot just fine.

That's ridiculous. I don't know this company at all, nor do I know of any special reputation they have. I buy from CGP and PSA almost exclusively. So other than the fact that I find it disingenuous for a company to post about their own products under the "steals and deals" category, I have no agenda here. Other than to find out why they charge more than the going rate.

You say "......small businessman that sells a fine product, but more importantly has outstanding customer service......" Well you could have simply said that without the silly personal accusations. You mentioned that they are forged lowers, not billet lowers. So again I ask. Why are they more expensive than so many others?

Translation, "You don't know what you're talking about." For the record, I paid more for a PSA blem lower that I had more trouble with than any Anderson lower I own. Of course this guy really stuck his foot in his mouth when he suggested I had an Anderson lower for sale.

Not sure what you guys look for in an AR. Mine are black, they are equipped with an eye toward function, and they all shoot. They are tools, not decoration, and certainly not toys. Maybe these lowers are finished nicely. But then having a safe queen is just not very important to me. I bet my AR's won't be nearly as "pretty" as yours but they will all shoot just fine.

Man I really think people are just saying that there's no reason to post on here giving a small in state business a hard time, for some getting great customer service from an in state company with a great product at that price is a deal.

Lol ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom